Hi! It looks like you are writing a wiki entry? Let Sir Clippy help you...Edit
Hail Knave! Below are some guidelines for lending ye gauntlet in assisting on thine wiki.
If you could stick to the following H2 headings (where applicable):
Maps and ZonesEdit
Capturing Raw Maps. Please help us!Edit
Our first major project is creating a complete map of Freymore. You can help us with very little effort.
All you have to do is:
- Be on an iPhone/iPod Touch (sorry to others but we don't want to have to mess around with scaling pixels)
- Be in landscape mode (pixels can vary between portrait and landscape for maps)
- Fully explore just a single zone, and stand IN the zone, on an edge.
- take two overlapping screen captures of the zone in two halves (see example) (you don't need to join them)
- To perform a screen capture on an iPhone/iPod Touch, all you have to do is press (not hold) the Power button (top, right) and the Home Button (front, bottom) at the same time. The screen will flash white for a second and the *.png will be in your photos.
- Email the two images to the "Resource email address" in the image on the right ----------->
Processing your own Zone imagesEdit
If you capture a map of a zone and upload it, it is strongly preferred if it is:
- Capture a raw map zone (see above)
- Join them and crop them to show just the zone, the zone border and very small amount of the neighboring zones (if applicable)
- Name the file the full name of the zone (eg "Village of Matras.png")
- In *.png format
- Have a transparent background if crop is larger than image
- Upload and embed it in the wiki and email it to the "Resource email address" in the image on the right ----------->